Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whats a cute hairstyle????

I have layered reddish brown hair to the middle of my back. I dont know what hair style to get because i want something that is quite different, but not really short. My hair has a layer that is a bit under my shoulders and the second layer goes down my back, and i have a sorta side bang thing depending on how i style it. As you can tell its quite plain and boring. Anyone have any pictures that could help , thanks



Whats a cute hairstyle????

WEll its really hard but i think a ponytail will look really nice. YOur hair will look as if gettign longer when you put it up!! It would look really nice. If you want a new haircut you could go to makeoversolutions.com or instyle.com and try their make over things(get stars hair). Instyle.com onlyhas hte hair. the ohter website has like a complete makeover. if you need any more insturcions let me know.



Whats a cute hairstyle????

Try shortening the layers a bit, with razoring on the edges. It would add a bit of flair, and isn't too hard to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans