Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have oval shaped face...which hair cut or style??

i have oval shaped face!..slim face



what type of hair cut / hairstyle will best suit me??!. i have my hairs in feathers from back and short layers at front!...sholud i change my hairstyle?.i have shoulder length!!



I have oval shaped face...which hair cut or style??

I was told by a make-up artist that I worked with years ago when I was modeling that an oval face was the perfect shape to have. It is the most versatile and eye appealing. You should be able to pull off almost any hair style you want. Just look around you and find some one with hair you like and ask them where they have it done. Most people won't mind telling you since it is a sincere form of flattery. Visit their stylist and speak with them about the style you like. The stylist should be able to give you a good indication if the style will work for your features and hair type.



I have oval shaped face...which hair cut or style??

oval faces can wear any style, the newest trends in hair...curls..also the bob is back...bangs are in big this season...full heavy "visor" bangs



I have oval shaped face...which hair cut or style??

My face is like yours and I looked horrible in short hair, but i can't see your face either, so I'm not sure whether you would or not, but my hair is shoulder lengh and I keep it in long layers then I have a weave put in mine, there spendy if you have never had one. I leave it in long layers so I can pull up my hair if i want or I can feather it all back or feather it forward around my face and i have bangs . Hope i could help



I have oval shaped face...which hair cut or style??

well, good going! You can have any style, but sometimes different peoples styles or features dont suit a certain cut. if your not really sure, you could go online to a site where you upload your photo and `try on` different hairstyles. Another thing you could do online is upload your photo to a site where they tell you what celebrities you look most like, depending on face/feature shape etc. Then you can have a look at the cuts they have had to see if you might like one. You could also go for a consultatio at a hairdresser that is known to be good, and they will tell you what could suit you, show you photos, and cut your hair so it will specifically suit YOUR face. But, if you dont want something too crazy, don go to Tony%26amp;Guy, because they can be pretty out there! Just get something youve seen and are comfortable with. Hope life is full of great hair days here on out!



xXx



I have oval shaped face...which hair cut or style??

Your lucky girl! An oval face suits nearly every type of hair cut. But some so hot right hair-dos now are the bob, bangs between your eyes and eyebrows, soft bangs framed around your face and layers.



I have oval shaped face...which hair cut or style??

The oval face shape is the perfect shape for many different styles and lenghts. You are lucky to have this face shape!



There are however also other facial features that are of influence. The best way to find the perfect haircut of yourself is the use of hairstyles software.



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans