Thursday, June 17, 2010

What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

I currently have short-med. length, fine, med brown hair. I want a hot/trendy/sexy new hairstyle, keep in mind I have a round face. Any pics or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I want something young and hip%26gt; I am 20



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

try diagonal, layered bangs...they lengthen your face and also make it look skinnier...if you straighten your hair and make a deep part to either side, it also looks especially hot, especially with those SEXY bangs ur certain 2 get, right??



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

Extensions! Long hair is super sexy.



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

do the half up half down thing.



do it so your side bangs are still in your face but then do a little bit up.



like keep it so your part still shows and make it so its messy kind of.



like bumpy.



when i do that i get compliments all the time =]



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

Bl0NDE WiTH RED AND BLACK HiGHLiGHTS.



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

Try one of these stylese on this site except for the wreath braid! Also, try straight hair side parted or straight hair with a headband!



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

THAT CUTE CUT WHERE THE SIDES ARE STICKING OUT WOULD LOOK COOL



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

I have some pictures, I am looking to do the same thing actually!



Hope this isn't too crazy for you



http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/...



http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/...



http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/...



Hope that helps!



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

i think this would make you look young. yes, she's about 20, also.



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/wavy/...



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

dark to med. blonde highlights with lots of choppy layers to help soften your round face. also angled bangs help with a round face. (but not straight cut bangs they make your face look rounder)



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

Cut it a bit shorter, %26amp; layer it just a little. Worked for me, %26amp; I love it! But, i need to get it cut again soon!



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

I think that you should some layers in your hair, with the short hair you have... it would look really cute with layers... maybe you could also get like side swept bangs about up to your eyebrows.. Medium brown sounds like a pretty cool color but mayb u could get like some lighter highlights to bring out the color of your hair.hope this helps!



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

Some suggestions:



Don't go too short...unless you're doing the short, messy, layered hair look (check Yahoo! Avatars)...Personally, I don't like it...I see it everywhere, and I'd like something I can pull into a ponytail quickly. Definitely go with bangs with a side parting (Audrey Hepburn)...they are sweet, sexy, and sassy and will lengthen your face. I think the longer the hair, the better it will work, if you're a busy twenty-year old. Layers are a must, however. (By the way, do not go to Supercuts to do your layers...have you seen the hideous picture on their website?) Go with not too many layers (I suggest 2 or 3) but between 5 to 6 steps in the front.



Good luck!



What should I do with my hair? Girls(with style) only plz?

avoid side ponytails at all times....



try highlights, blonde or maybe light brown....



bangs are in....



try an updo...those are coming back too



thats all the tips that i have!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans