Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

Ok, I am going to get a haircut soon. I really like long hair, thats how i have always worn my hair. But my girl friend loves short geled hair. I do take care of my hair but i dont like the idea of having to put more time in to getting ready in the morning, with said gel. I know this is really stupid, but i really want to make her happy, but i can't stand short hair. Currently my hair is about 4 inches long all over, so there is plenty of hair to style with, I really don't know what to do, she told me to do what i want, after all it is my hair, and she likes me for me, and the hair isn't really that important to her but i know she would like it better short. Anyone have a suggestion for a compromise? (please be discriptive) What do you prefer? Why do you like it that way?



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

Go to a good stylist. Tell him you want something shorter, but that you don't have to phuck with a lot in the morning to look good ... a "fluff and go" style. Let him/her help you make a choice.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

Long hair it's hot.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

longer hair is hotter



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

I like men with short styled hair, I think its more sexy. Plus I think men shouldn't have long hair, I think its for women.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

Whatever you do, you are the one who has to live in it.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

i say cut 1 or 2 inches off.. see how u and your gf like it..



honestly i dont care how my bf has his hair.. as long as hes happy i am too..



try it..



=]



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

I like military hair cuts. I won't allow my husband to have long hair. But it depends on how good a man looks with long hair. Few can get away with it in my opinion. If she says you can keep it long, keep it long. It shows she cares about how you feel.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

well make sure you'll be with this girl for awhile because you don't want to cut your hair then end up single!



If u cut it trim it as short as you would be comfortable with then see what she says



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

I have to be honest. You wear your hair the way you like. Not the way she or anyone else likes. Respect yourself babe. Ask her if your hair was not one of the things about you she was attracted to to begin with!. Leave your hair as you like it. Accommodate your looks for no one but you. That is sacred. Honor yourself. Maybe there are hidden motives you cannot see. Hopefully not.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

I am most likely older than you, but I will say that I still like that sixties...seventies look in men..long hair..in a ponytail..expecially if he has a young face.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

Some days i love the bad boy image ,another days i love the clean cut .



today's society ,its hard to be yourself .



How bout don't cut your hair but gel it that's compromising ,or cut and don't gel .



or cut only 2 inches .



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

i think long hair is very sexy!!!! but not too long! try cutting a inch or an inch and a half off. then it will have the "shaggy" look. and i dont think any girk can resist it. and its not like this will be your LAST haircut in your life.... if she really dont like your long hair then if you want to you can cut it next time!! but i think she will like this "shaggy" look!!



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

its good that you appreciate what your girfriend likes, but it has to be up to you. you have to take the time with it and so forth. like you said--your girl is going to like it no matter what --cause she's into the real you, not just how you look on the outside.



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

Try something new. Take a resk pota! Ang laki nmn ng problema mo dude.. pero sana naman nakatulong ako ha... cge happy 2 kings... and happy chinise knew year



Ladys please help. Silly but Very important.?

well as for me i'd love really long hair. when i say long i mean the one you could tie up into a ponytail. just gorgeous. but girls differ. i myself wouldn't like the in-between length. when my bf was growing his hair i kept on encouraging him. when it was about the same length as yours, i kept thinking he should just get a haircut. but when it got longer it was a whole lot better. anyways, you should talk it over with her no holds barred. if she says she'd like you to cut it, think it over if you're really willing. If not, just make her understand. your girl sounds sweet, she'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans