Thursday, June 17, 2010

Please help me!!!! my hair!!!!!?

i have short dark brown hair and i cant really do much with it!!! i havve a cows lick on my fringe so my fringe is always half up and half down!!! im thinkin of dyin my hair blond for fun. i have glasses as well so i need a style that will work with both!!!!! please help me im beggin! oh yes i do look terrible in the pic so dont laugh!! and no rude answers please..so tell me wat to do!!!! http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId...



Please help me!!!! my hair!!!!!?

go to a hair dresser and ask them what to do. they'll probably be able to come up with something god that'll hide your cows lick.



Please help me!!!! my hair!!!!!?

you have to register in the website just to see your pic. I am not doing that. Sorry.



Please help me!!!! my hair!!!!!?

straighten your hair or get your hair done by a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans