Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ok Guys:: Hair opinions??

Ok, I got my hair cut and its aboutttt....a little above my shoulders, way past my chin.



Also its kinda wavy and a light honey blonde.



Is it true most guys are attracted to only long hair?



Guys have been treating me different and more flirty since I cut it, so does it really matter?



When I had long brown hair (a little darker than natural, even tho it looked compleletly real, as does my current color) I wasn't really hit on so much.



So is length and style really the attractive thing?



What are your opinions on short and long hair, and are you more attracted to blonde??



I wear the same amount of makeup (practically none) and my face is exactly the same, and actually, I've been told brown was more flattering for me...



I'm confused now!



Ok Guys:: Hair opinions??

Guys do like long hair; however, we like short hair on some women better than their old long hair. If your hair was flat before (flat like it's stuck to your head on top and then goes out then that looks like you don't take care of yourself or like you don't put any effort in your hair), then yes we like shorter hair on you better. It depends on the girl. It is different for everyone. We like what ever looks best on you long or short. I'm sure your hair looks nice or guys would not compliment you. I go back and forth on brown or blonde all the time and it always depends on the girl also.



Ok Guys:: Hair opinions??

Sometimes long hair makes you look really young, so, they may have been afraid to hit on you before. Either that, or, the shorter cut flatters your features alot more than the longer hair.



Ok Guys:: Hair opinions??

i like hair your length and it wavy/curly, so im sure you'd have my thumbs up, brunettes are better looking imho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans