Saturday, June 19, 2010

I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

http://www.cineatp.com/index.php?acc=bus...



I haven`t decide yet because my hair is curl and long and this style is very very short...what do you think...should I cut it or not?



I waiting for you opinion..



Marce.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

I love that hair cut! I wanted it when I was younger but hairstylists would never do it! If you go in with long hair, they tend to be iffy about cutting it too short because it's such a drastic change. I finally cut my hair short (pixie short) two years ago and absolutely loved it. You should talk to your stylist. Since you have curly hair, they might know a similar style that will look great curly or straightened. Be confident, short hair is daring, bold, just plain awesome. If you want to do it, just go in and tell them what you want. Plus side, hair grows back!



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

looks like a soccer mom...very unflaterring. and if its curly, it will be hard to manage



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

Well, it depends on how old you are. If your over 30, then that is a great style!!



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

It's OK if you are 40 something.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

VERY BAD HAIR CUT FOR BIG ROUND FACE, CURLY HAIR, OR LONG HORSE LIKE FACE FRAME



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

That style doesn't look very good. You should keep your curly hair and become a model or somthin.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

Nah. It would age you. A lot.



And long hair is so in and gorgeous right now.



I say nay.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

its good for an older lady with kids



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

Well, part of it depends on the shape of your face, but I think that it would look great with curly hair - of course, that depends on how curly your hair is, too. Overall, it's your decision, but I don't think it would look bad at all.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

I'm not a huge fan of that cut, but that's just my opinion.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

i dont really like it.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

if you have slight waves, this will be fine. if you have really curly hair, it isn't going to turn out well. your curls will spring up so tight that it won't look like meg ryans style in the slightest. maybe just go for a longer soft bob length, this is very pretty with curly hair when its done in layers. very cool. just get the front cut longer than the back so its graduated. this is beautiful, when cut properly, on both straight and super curly hair. if you can actually find a stylist that specializes in curly hair, you'll be stoked. they can predict what your hair is going to do when cut shorter. otherwise, just go somewhere with a good rep for customer satisfaction. good luck.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

i dont think you should cut it short like that,.... i have long hair myself and i would never cut it that short



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

no, its kinda mom-ish and wont work if ur hair is curly.



I`m planning to cut my hair. what do you think about this style??

eww that's like old people hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans