Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short Bob hairstyle??

I really want to get my hair cut like Jenny McCartney, but I don't want to have a hairstyle that takes a ton of work to make pretty. Are short hairstyles hard to style? Does anyone having any tips to styling them? I have naturally wavy hair if that helps!



Short Bob hairstyle??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Bob Hairstyle-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Short Bob hairstyle??

Dudette (at least, I *hope* you're a "dudette"!), a "bob" is one of the easiest styles to take care of; literally, short and sweet. As a male with naturally wavy hair, I can say that it will take quite a bit of effort to tame it for a bob (not that I've ever had one, mind you!). A short "gypsy" style, which is great for wavy hair, may be more suitable.



Keep in mind that a "bob" really only works on thin or average bodies, so if you're chunky or "pleasantly plump" or anything beyond that, reconsider it, okay?



Regardless, try to be happy with who you are, and don't try to imitate what you see on TV or the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans