Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

She's a 19 year old girl whom is a devouted Christian, has a goofish type personality yet is actually a mature girl, she's quite polite. Her greatest passion is writing/books, she has short hair, brown eyes and brown hair. Her style of clothing is preppy/casual and she is very into music. She enjoys being on online quite a bit as well.



Also, we have a long distant relationship so that also cuts out some thinsg I could do. And no Jewelry, think that maybe be saying too much for now and too costly on my pocket at the moment.



For Christmas I sent her a gift certificate for Barnes and Noble, so I won't do that again atleast until maybe Valentines day.



I have 3 days to decide, any help will be well appreciated



Some of my ideas: (a note with kind words will be with gift)



Stuffed animal I know she thinks is cute



Perfume, but I now am hoping to save this for Valentines day



That's all I have for now.. would it be cool if I sent her another gift certificate?



Thanks



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

You r being 2 thorough ... u like her she's a great person..whatever u give her will come from the heart and that's all that matters, but, it would'nt hurt 2 get her some perfume or cute purse!!



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

perfume or jewelry or money or shoes or clothes or candles or a gift basket or just take her out for dinner.



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

gift cards can sometimes seem impersonal. Give her a gift that you know she will love, and that shows you took time to pick out a gift for her other than just a gift card.



A book by her favorite author, a journal, a Devotional book...those are all nice gifts. Maybe some worship type of music, or something that you know she will enjoy.



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

give her a giftcard to a christian bookstore. they usually have clothes, books, and music, etc...



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

Well you say she's into books and music. so why not get her a book/voucher for a book store or a cd/voucher for a cd store?



Or perfume would be nice? Or I'm sure you could find some jewelery that isn't too expensive?



Or you say she finds stuffed animals cute.. get her one? You could try the bear factory they're really cute =]



I'm sure you can think of something she would really like.. good luck!



Nic xxx



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

i think a stuffed animal at build a bear workshop would be great if you think thats not her type take her out to dinner or something like that.



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

I personally (maybe this is just me, I don't know) don't enjoy getting gift certificates. They are kind of meaningless to me and not a really THOUGHTFUL gift. But I think that in this situation it might be different because obviously you are really thinking about it.



If I were you, I would talk to one of her friends and see what she might like.



Another thing I like to give as gifts when I am out of ideas are coupon books. You make your own coupons that say things like "One free dinner that I prepare". These can be really nice and thoughtful. If you don't want to make your own, you can and print these out: http://familycrafts.about.com/od/coupons...



You could even find out what music she likes and try and get tickets to a show and then dinner afterword. (if its not too much $$$ on your behalf)



Good luck! She is lucky to have a nice guy like you.



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

you know, i got my girlfriend an italian charm bracelet (she's 19). She loves it. You can add and remove charms. And you can customize it to make it anything you want. I got it from JJkent.com. There's a charm bracelet that's pink, one with hearts on every link and things like that. you can get a catholic charm on it and anything else you want. It's also good for days you can't figure out what to get her.



What's a good gift to give a girl (I like) on her birthday?

-chocolate (go with a really sweet note)



-A pretty carved out animal thing



- a pretty notebook and a pen ( and a note)



- something that is specificly for her (ie a bracelette with her name on it, doesnt have to cost a lot)



- stuffed animal (and a sweet note)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans