Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updo's for shoulder length hair?

I just recently had my hair cut, it's sitting on my shoulders... I have a few bangs, but i can't say i really like them with my hair being so short. I want to wear my hair up but i'm sick of the same styles (pouf, quiff etc) what can I do?



It's my partners birthday coming up, and I wana look good, but this hair isn't making me feel good....its too short and thin where the bangs are... Also, I had a side fringe which I loved, but the damn hairdresser cut it shorter, so it's hard to keep it outta my face (tried using those black thin clips n slides but they're all so obvious)



Ladies, pleaseee help!! x :(



Updo's for shoulder length hair?

hmm... use a big clip thingy. Put it in a ponytail with an elastic band thing, Then clip that up in the clip and flip it on your head! cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans