Saturday, November 28, 2009

Razor hair cuts?

do razor cuts usually cost more than regular hair cuts? i went to a salon and got my hair done and she insisted on doing a razor cut it would give me more definition she says my hair looked great but at the end my total was $ 130.00 she charged me 55.00 to style it and 60.00 to do the razor cut (and 15 to condition it i didn't even ask for that) is this the normal rate either was im never going their again my hair is short i've never paid more than 80 bucks to get it wash cut and styled and it still looked good



Razor hair cuts?

Wow, I couldn't afford to go to your beauty salon. When I go, I usually just get my hair razor cut, (to give it more definition as you say), and I go home and style it myself, and it cost me $15.



Razor hair cuts?

That is a lot of money just for a haircut. Women are so vain and their hair is so important for them. Why ? If the hair cut isn't that good your hair will grow right out soon. I am amazed people will pay so much for a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans