Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hairstyle help....?

well... im looking for a new hair style.... i gues i have long punkish hair... i wear tight pants, small shirts... so i guess i have a punkish look... i was gonna get a mohawk but my friend got it before me.... and we skate alot together.... so its kinda wierd having the same hair as another person.... i wanna cut my hair short... i need a good short but not too short hairstyle.



Hairstyle help....?

im pretty punk my self!



my advice look in some magazines see what you like!



short spiked is usually good!



or shaggy not past ears with a long bang angled across your fast to the side so that it covers about 1/4 your face!



good luck =]]



Hairstyle help....?

Take a look in magazines to see what sort of style you like make sure you like coz it's you that has to live with it and style it every day



Hairstyle help....?

You could try getting bangs or something, get some hair to cover half your face, and then spike the rest of it. Or you could get your hair layered, pretty punkish.



Hairstyle help....?

I found this article about men's hairdos, maybe it'll be usefull for you. it's about what's fashionable and what's beautiful for women. I don't know if that is what you need but maybe it'll be helpfull:



http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id2199.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans