Saturday, November 28, 2009

AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

I asked what to do with my hair a while back, but now it's even worse! I have (now) shoulder length, brown hair, that is WILD! It's straight at the top, wavy in the middle, and curly at the bottom. The most important fact is that IT'S VERY VERY THICK AND POOFY!!!!! If I put it in a ponytail, it looks weird cause my hair is short, and poofs up. If I leave it open, it poofs and is very, very thick. I can't put it in a braid, because my hair is too short!! What I usually do is put it in a half-up half-down style and I straighten it with a flat iron. But, my mom said it will ruin my hair, and when I grow up (I'm only 11) it will be ruined! HELP ME!!!!!



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

Get your hair THINNED!



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

Straighten it. If you use a prduct to protect your hair from the heat and use a cemeric straighter youll be fine



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

Have you tried French braiding? That can be done even with short hair. A flat iron isn't good for your hair, but I don't think that it will be ruined. Maybe you could get it professionally straightened.



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

if i were you, i would go to the beauty salon and have the hair dresser thin out some of my hair. that would take care of some of the thick poofiness. also you can have your hair chemically straightened and it is hard on your hair but in the long run its alot better than using the flat iron on it everyday! i had this done to my hair and it does work. just use good conditioners on it (TIGI hair products have some good ones). keep your hair trimmed about every 2 to 3 months as well.



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

girl, i have the same problem and almost the same age. straightening irons will damage ONLY A LITTLE BIT. and it wont completely ruin your hair. try paul mitchell's super skinny shampoo or whatever its called. i tried it and it's AMAZING! good luck with your locks!



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

Im 11 too!



And if its that short



i think you should.



Get a cut.



It will most likely help with the thickness.



Or maybe some stuff that you rub in your hair.



And it makes



your hair less.



poofy.



Hope i help a little! [=



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

My hair is like that too, but longer! What I is I bought a Chromatic straightener, don't buy Conair! They don't work well and don't last long! After your hair is clean and dry put 1/3 of your hair in a ponny tail, and straighten it and then the next 1/3 and so on until your whole head it straight, this will make your hair all straight, it looks really good and your hair will look thin and not poofy!



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

SunSilk makes shampoo %26amp; conditioner %26amp; a leave-in product (called 24/7) that really helps poofy hair. I wash %26amp; condition, use a leave-in spray conditioner %26amp; then comb with a W I D E tooth comb. Then work in a dollop of 24/7 cream %26amp; let air dry.



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

I personally have VERY thick hair where the back is wavy/curly and the top is mostly straight. I had my stylist thin it out alot with a TON of layers. It looks good blow dried straight or blow dried with a diffuser and touched up with a curling iron for some messy waves.



You need to find a good hair stylist that will help you transition your hair to a longer cut with some long layers. Longer, thick hair will be alot easier to take care of. You will also need to use the correct products for you hair and a stylist will help you select the correct ones and show you how to use them. I wish I could give you more specific advice but without seeing your hair its difficult.



Remember....work with your hair and it will look great! Dont work against it and try to make it look like something totally different....it will look twice as bad. Long, flat-ironed hair may be "in" at your school but if you're fighting with your hair and still not acheiving that look you're lookin' crazy. Thick poofy hair may seem crazy but stylists usually love it because you can get it to do so many different things!



Flat-ironing your hair every day WILL damage your hair but you can drastically reduce how much damage you cause by using products that protect it from heat.



AHH! Please help me with my hair!?

get it thinned out,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans