Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's nothing to do to my hair?

My hair is natural and I cut off my realxed ends 5 months ago an dit still hasn't grown out since. It's in a teenie-weeine afro and its really short. I have no style to it and I'm too busy to do any to it. I feel so depress because all the kids at school are teasing me abotu my hair because it's short and "nappy" What shoudl I do to it?



It's nothing to do to my hair?

I'm sure you are beautiful with your hair just the way it is. You know what, kids will always find something to tease someone about, as you get older you will realize that.



For the time being maybe you can put some cute clips and berrets in your hair.



It's nothing to do to my hair?

let it grow and then straighten it.



It's nothing to do to my hair?

Way to go honey! I am all natural myself and I have locks. Your hair is much longer that you think it is. The style i would suggest though is that you twist it. Have some one help you with that. You can use a twist gel as opposed to the protein gel because it wont flake and itch. Then if you like the way it looks, go ahead and let it lock and it'll grow for you in no time. My locks will be seven years old June 6th and they are halfway down my back and beautiful as they wanna be. And tell the kids at school to go fly a kite. I think nothing is more beautiful than a woman who wears her hair natural.



It's nothing to do to my hair?

Forget about those kids, they'll always have something to say about you, just love yourself and live life to the fullest , the sky is the limit. But if you want , you could go to a stylist and have them put in a texturizer to make it wavy like Jada Pinkett use to wear her hair.



http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/cinema...



It's nothing to do to my hair?

You can always get extensions(but they may cost alot) , you could just let your hair grow out and get a new hair cut, i would say try striantening it.



It's nothing to do to my hair?

Like the other poster said, your hair is probably much longer than you think. I went natural a while back and I thought that my hair was just not growing. Then I decided to brid it into two large corn rows and the braids came to the nape of my neck. It surprised me.



Make sure that you visit the barber every 6-8 weeks and get your hair trimmed. It WON'T grow unless the dead ends are cut off. Trimming it will help. Just be patient and good luck! :-)



BTW - ignore those kids at school. They WISH they had the b@lls like you to be different and naturally beautiful...they're just jealous. {Good for you!}



It's nothing to do to my hair?

I tell you what sister... I have no problem with my hair being 'nappy' as you put it... and in it's God given state. You too have fallen into the whit American myth that our hair is nappy and or inferior. Wake up sister. My hair is locked up... and I do mean Dreadlocks, and I have no problem letting anyone know Black... White.. Indian or any other race... that I AND my hair are beautiful. Yeah. No more perms.. waves.. bumper curls.. relaxers.. ribbons.. bows.. pins.. weaves.. extensions or anything else that covers up my beauty in order to make other people comfortable. I love my locks... My hair is natural and in better condition than any sister I know.



I chose to buck the system. The white man's concept of black beauty is way off. We do not share the same culture or rich heritage. When I began locking... my hair was cut because of the chemicals and it was about 3ins. I dealt with it until it grew how God intended and now my hair is about 1ft and 1/2 long.



Your afro is not shameful. The afro is part of the symbol of our freedom. Remember Angela Davis? Due to the fact that I don't know you I really can't comment on the teasing. Personally... I don't let people make fun of me. I am just the way God intended. Home grown... Naturally Nappy... and Magnificent.



It's nothing to do to my hair?

put some texturizing gel in it so it goes in to nice curls, like get liquid gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans