Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Older men,and younger girls.?

Okay...I'm sixteen.



and totally attracted to older men.



It just seems everytime i go out on (Base) like military,



thats all the attention I get. and i got to hand it to you. "i love it".



Especially the doctors in the Military Hospitals.



Since i volunteer there, and all. : )



But, I'm way too young.I know.



But i'm very mature for my age.



says my mother,and 19 year old sis.



I hardly ever get attention from guys my age.



i'm beginning to think, their abit intimidated by me.



thats why they dont approach me.



People think i'm older than 16, but i clearly dont.



it could be my short hair, 'halle berry style'. cause i sure in the HeII dont look good with longer hair.lol.



So; whats yalls take on younger girls. and older guys.



We do have history. Back when it was okay.lol. but i know, things are changed,and society thinks its not Okay.



Older men,and younger girls.?

You can legally date anyone, its the sexual part that makes things illegal.



The thing is, I am sure you are pretty and get a lot of attention, the older military guys are probably maried, and you are eye candy to them. If they are married and act out on it, they can get into a lot of trouble. The military frowns upon adultry. The fact that you are 16 wouldn't help either, however, the age of consent for military is 16. This doesn't mean if the 40 year old single doctor would be with you, he would more than likely get in trouble for being with you. But, if you are a fun person to be around, and easy on the eyes, you will get attention, but my guess is, they aren't really looking to date you, they are just looking.



Older men,and younger girls.?

Well you legally can't date a guy 18 or older. It's against the law, even if your 17 and a half. But once you're 18, you can marry a 100 year old bombshell.



Older men,and younger girls.?

well it think its ok for you to go a little older. But at 16 I think 18 or so would be pushing it. now if you was in your mid 20's



then I don't age is a problem its up the the person I date women from 27 to 35 and I am 40



Older men,and younger girls.?

i think you like what you see and they like what they see so keep doing what your doing, hell if there were more girls like you we might actually have a happy relationship every once in a while :)



Older men,and younger girls.?

In Briton you are legally old enough to have sex but are you willing to do the big step and can you see yourself with them for the rest of your life, 16 is old enough to have sex



Older men,and younger girls.?

yea i'm sorry but i think its sick and idk y any older man would want to be with an underaged girl ....thier either really sad cuz they cant get a gurl thier own age ...or they just want to take advantage of you ....no underaged gurl should be with older men ...it just doesnt seem right to me ...and even if you "mature" it still doesnt matter but at 16 your still trying to figure out what your doing or who you are ....older men have thier own life college life is wayyyy more differnt than highschool...maybe some people have exceptions in their realtionship and itz acutally real...but most of the time is a complete waste and heartbreak for the girl and not for the guy cuz he know he can easliy get another underaged gurl....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans