Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair cut advice.?

My cousin cut my hair and I didn't like the way she cut it so I decided to cut it my self I cut the layers to short and I still have long hair in the back .



I don't want to cut my hair way short so does anybody know what I should do?



I was thinking of cut all the layers to the same length and have it short on the top and long in the back if any of you guys have pictures of that style can you please send them to me so I can show the barber it, I would really appreciate it. Also if you have any other style suggestions please let me know , if you could please send a picture of your style that you think I should cut it. Once again thanks you.



Hair cut advice.?

grab a mirror and scissors- then cut. Or, trust the next person to make you look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans