Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I get my hair into the style i want?

I've always wanted to grow my hair to look more like my avater pic (straight and shaggy style). At the moment its mid-longish, but its naturally curley. Lots of people have advised me to cut it short again and then re-grow it, and it may not go curley, but i'm not to sure. Anybody who can give me a hand? Cheers



How can I get my hair into the style i want?

Don't listen ppl telling you to "cut it maybe it will grow back in straight"...duh! NOT! I have 3 sons, my oldest has straight hair, shaved bald twice (more often now he's in the Air Force) but it NEVER grew back in "curly". My 16 year old son has curly hair...shaved his head about 4 times in his life time...NEVER grew back "straight"...duh. If it were only THAT easy we'd all be estatically happy. NO need for perms "just shave your head". lol Anyways, just get a big round brush and blow dry your hair wrapping it around the brush...blow dryer at roots to ends. This will give you the "shaggy" hair style your hoping to accomplish. Or you could go to a hair stylist and she could give you a straightening perm. Hope this helps! Good luck!



How can I get my hair into the style i want?

If you do get it cut again, because it is naturally curly you will still have curly hair. Straighten it with a brush and a blow dryer. This is how. You wet your hair, and take a brush and comb it all out. Then you blow dry your hair down wards while brushing it. Then put moose under pieces of hair and shagg it up with some hair spray. If this does not work, flat iron it and then do the moose and the hairspray like I listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans