Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hairstyle Idea?

I want to get my hair cut short. Currently my hair is brunette, thick (not coarse thick) and straight (past my waist so I have enough hair to get any cut and style I want). I have paler skin (ivory) and almond shaped blue eyes. My face is oval shaped and I have a long neck. What's a short (Like Jamie Lee Curtis/Sharon Stone/Halle Berry short) style that would suit me? I'd like to have bangs and not have it too long in the back. I'd like to dye it red. What are some styles and red shades that I could do? Thanks.



Hairstyle Idea?

Why do you want to cut your hair? Girls with hair that length are absolutely amazing. I suggest against cutting it %26amp; perhaps finding other ways to style it/wear it.



Hairstyle Idea?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



Hairstyle Idea?

You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com



Hairstyle Idea?

As long as your oval face is not really full, as a short style will accentuate your face.



Get your hair professionally done so that you get the cut and color you desire.



Look at pictures (even try on colored, short stylish wigs) and be realistic with your color/style choice.



Best wishes. It's fun to update your style once in a while.



Hairstyle Idea?

layers would look nice or side sweep bangs, my hair is angled and side sweep and i have high cheek bones and it looks good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans