Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair difficulties. please, help!?

my hair is thick, wavy, poofy, frizzy, and only a little past shoulder length with LOTS of short layers throughout my hair. Big mistake, I know.



What style can I do?



Pictures or names of products etc. would be greatly appreciated if you can help me in any way!



Thanks everyone! I really apprecate it!



Hair difficulties. please, help!?

my hair is exactly the same, garnier intense anti frizz serum is really good. Do you use straighteners? use the anti frizz serum on wet hair, blow dry it combing it the whole time then straighten, Try flicking the layers out a bit with some wax, like andrew collinge wax or that new gum stuff think its by garnier. good luck.. xxxxx



Hair difficulties. please, help!?

visit a hairdresser



Hair difficulties. please, help!?

blow dry it then go over it with a strightner like the chi, it might help



Hair difficulties. please, help!?

I agree. It probably wasn't the best of ideas to get short short layers with super curly hair. Visit a professional that knows what their doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans